Monday, June 10, 2013

Well the internship season is off to a great start. We currently have 133 students registered for internships throughout the USA and two international students (Isreal and Africa). I've been getting some super updates similar to this one: "Everything is going really well. I have been giving animal shows about four times a week and I love it. I have been working with numerous animal species and I am really learning a lot. I give my first solo zoo on the go presentation without my supervisor there tomorrow so I am excited for that. I have attached some pictures for you of me and one of our rehabilitated parrots as well as the baby lion cub that I got to meet on my birthday." Now that most of the internships are processed I'll have time to add updates from the field.

No comments: