Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Over Break

The past two weeks have been spring break, and I couldn't stick around in Maine, otherwise, I would have stayed and kept going into Waterfall Arts. However, I did get to make follow-up emails to board members and local artists for the interviews. I got responses the next day and was able to work out times to meet with some of the artists, as well as get some interview questions answered via email, though we still want to meet in person. I was also introduced to the next project that can be done from my own computer: organizing/adding information on the summer classes at WA to be put into the website format. I was also told that there is an event coming up April 6th, which I will happily help out with to get some more experience and hours! Now that I'm back, I look forward to spending more time completing my projects and meeting new artists.

No comments: