Sunday, April 8, 2018

Return from Break

This was a pretty good week back at Waterfall Arts. I worked on getting all the info for the upcoming summer classes organized and formatted for the website. I got to meet with Ando Anderson and complete our interview for the blog, so next week I might begin to post in the WA blog. On Friday the 6th, I was introduced to two residents of the Waterfall Arts building who also have a boat that they live on. Meg would like me to interview them as well for the blog, and I can't wait because they are really interesting people and fun to talk to! The open-call event "Oceans" opened that night as well, and I took photos of the event and counted attendance. I also ran into Maxwell Nolin, one of the artists I'm going to interview. He had a beautiful piece in the show, and we connected about the interview and had a nice conversation. All in all, it was an eventful week, and the next one is going to bring more interviews and blog work. 

No comments: