Friday, August 5, 2011

week 8 state capital internship


This week was much more productive then the last two weeks. I did some basic office stuff, as well as updating a list with contacts for different departments in the state. The really fun thing I was able to do, is I am doing what is called a white paper. Pretty much I am making a fact sheet for the assembly member on a wind turbine project proposed for the district. I’m excited to have the wind turbines come up into northern California finally.

The flower is just my desk decoration, but it was grown locally. :)

-Rae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the normal office things? What are some facts that you are putting on the sheet? You need to elaborate so much more on what your doing so we can actually what happens on a day in your internship.